To explain what Merkabah is, you must first begin to understand the flow of energy and the energy fields that surround the human body. The first, Prana or Chi is the life force. This is the unseen energy that exists everywhere in the Universe. Prana enters the body through the top of our head (crown chakra), this is the reason there is a hole in the top of the skull of unborn embryos which in our infancy is referred to as “the soft spot”, which gradually closes and hardens as we develop. The majority of the Prana flow runs through core (center) of our body like a torus. There is a point at each side of the body aligning you to the four directions. Each pyramid has its base, or foundation, at the Centre, where Heaven and Earth meet and join as One energy. (This is at your Earth Tan Tien), focusing on it daily will raise the vibration of the body and allow certain connections with other spheres of existence. On a fundamental level, it is your connection to the ‘Elemental realm’. At the upper-most level, it is your connection to ‘All That Is’, or the Source.
Chakra is a Sanskrit word meaning “turning wheel”. From each chakra, there are branches of energetic lines (meridians) that reach every cell in our body. We have Prana field that surrounds our body as a result of the meridians and the Prana flow. The is now the field of the aura. The auric field is an egg shaped energy field that surrounds our body and change its color according to our thoughts, feelings and emotions. After the auric field we have hundreds of electromagnetic fields. These fields have precise geometrical shapes. Each one of them is made up of three identical fields with the same size and shape. We are able to rotate two of the three star tetrahedron fields in opposite directions by using the ancient the ancient Prana breathing technique by creating a seventeen meter energy field which is our “light” body, the Merkabah.
These are 9 levels that you can expand into with this Merkaba:
- Elemental layer. This is the physical world, the world of plants and physicality. The World of the Elemental energies which create our natural world.
- This is a ‘Light’ level, just filled with light. A much finer frequency than the very physical first level.
3. This is the ‘Crystal’ level, the crystals we work with, in the landscape! The whole field becomes crystalline.
4. This is the level of level of ‘Neptune’ and the sea. Here you work with the ‘water’ platonic solids which connect to each other via the sea, the Elemental Beings of Water and with the Collective conscious of humanity.
5. The fifth level is the level of Archetypal symbols and knowledge. Energy as symbols lives in this layer. When we see Gods and Goddess energy this is where they ‘live’. We take from this field when we use their energy and when we use symbols of any kind. Symbols are pictorial representations of different kind of energies and thoughtforms.
6. This level is the Spider Woman level at the core of the earth. Her energy runs through the planet in red and black lines. These lines continue out into space so that the earth is held in a universal web. These are the webs of creation and energy which feed the living planet and in much coherence with the string theory.
7. The seventh layer is the Heart layer, the heart of the Mother and is part of the band of electromagnetic energy which runs around the planetary field.
8. The eighth level seems to be more of an Angelic level. I found myself anchoring energies and creating lines with this level.
9. This level seems to be the Gold layer, our/the Earth’s connection to All That Is!
The Diamond energies focus, with precision, the light of the Heart of the Mother, in all of the ancient sacred places. In this way, the Matrix of the Mother-light can expand into the network of light around the world.’ Triangular pyramids of light with a common center, where one tetrahedron points up and the other down. It harmonizes male and female energy, much like a Yin/Yang symbol. “Mer” means light, “Ka” means spirit and “Ba” means body. Merkaba-Light Spirit Body. Once we have been attuned to the Diamond Frequencies we can then anchor the necessary energies into any one of these layers. It also gives you access to stellar energies which can then also be connected to specific points around the planet.
These are the 8 Merkaba Places on Earth, because connected they show the form of the Merkaba inside GAIA. An asterisk tetrahedron, formed out of 2 triangle pyramids inside eachother (Tetrahedron, form of the “Sacred Geometry“).
1 – NORTH POLE
2 – KA LAE (Hawaii, USA)
3 – SETE CIDADES (Azores, Portugal)
4 – TAKLAMAKAN (China)
5 – RAPA NUI (Easter Island, Chile)
6 – MADAGASCAR (Madagascar)
7 – OVALAU (Viti Levu, Fiji)
8 – SOUTH POLE
Merkaba for Healing and Balance
The benefits of using the Merkabah are greatly varied:
It is a most powerful healing and protection tool. By utilizing the ancient Prana breathing technique, we are able to restore the Prana flow through the pineal gland at the center of our brain. This revived use of our gland, which has been virtually dormant for 13,000 years allows the heightened use of our telepathic and extra sensory perception abilities.
The Merkabah balances and revives the activities between the two sides of our brain. The Merkabah assists us in our spiritual growth .It connects us with our higher self (i.e. ourselves on a higher level of consciousness).
The Merkaba enables us to feel unconditional love Kundalini practice (heart opening) thus healing ourselves as well as others. It gives us the possibility of creating any kind of harmonious reality we desire. The Merkabah can be “programmed” to do anything (the only drawback being our own belief and imagination).
The Merkaba is also a tool that can be used to transcend into other dimensions. Revived studies and practices of the Merkabah are emerging all over the world after so many years of being suppressed from different sources, including the Old Testament, Kabala and even the traditional Tarot cards.
Each of our Merkaba’s are in constant connection with Source, so your creative matrix allows you to combine soul intention with the spark of source energy to create any reality you choose. Like crystals, it is programmed through meditation and intentions, as long as it is actively spinning, which is done through breathing exercises and by instructing intentions. Only you control your Merkaba, no other human may do so, although healers can help with breathwork to support your work.
Active programming is very yang in energy, task specific, detailed and proactive; if there is negative energy emanating from another person you can program your merkaba to deflect it. If you desire a specific job or relationship, your merkaba can reach in the energy matrix and help conspire to create this reality. Reactive, female patterning is more reactive so try creating a statement like; “Merkaba I program you to flow with ease in this physical reality and to see that all my needs and desires are fulfilled for the highest good of all involved.” — Arzoo Singh